After working in an office or somewhere it is hard to prepare dinner after a lot of work. Every working woman gets tired daily because of heavy routine and even don’t have time to cook dinner in the night. It is difficult to manage time […]
best way to lose weight from stomach Being healthy and fit is an enticing way to be attractive. Everyone wants to look like an elegant person in public or for himself. Stomach fats are beneficial to prevent diseases but excessive fats make the person fat […]
Belly fats burning workouts How to burn stomach fat, Most of the people are fat and obese naturally, and they usually try to be fit in their daily routine by changing their casual lifestyle. But sometimes it doesn’t happen because of some reasons such as they […]
Healthy Chicken Crockpot Recipes
In the 1950’s, Nixon Utilities Corporation of Chicago created the first slow cooker. It was called the Deanery. All-Purpose Cooker especially Healthy Chicken Crockpot Recipes, and it was designed to help people cook baked beans. To add on, it was basically a ceramic pot that fits inside a metal pan with heating elements around it inside. This keeps the heat evenly all around the food but keeps it out of direct contact.
1: Chicken Crockpot Recipe
What do you need to prepare this? Let’s discuss! 1 kg (or approx 2 lb) chicken pieces (I use skinless because it’s healthier, but you could leave the skin on if you prefer; however, it’s your call!)
- To start, add 3 potatoes, cubed
- Now add 2 onions, roughly chopped
- Followed by chopped onions, add 2 cloves garlic, very finely sliced or minced
- Then add 2 tablespoons tomato paste along with a cup of corn kernels
- When you have added corn kernels, add a tin of creamed mushroom soup (450 ml or approx 2 cups)
- Now add 1 sachet dry French onion soup
- Now it is the time to add 1 cup water
- Later, sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt
- Lastly, add ½ teaspoon black pepper (fresh black pepper shall add cherry on the cake!)
To summaries, in the bottom of your Crockpot, mix the cream of mushroom soup together with the dry French onion soup and the water.
- Add in the chicken pieces.
- Set your Crockpot to ‘high heat’ and cook for 1 hour.
- Add in the other ingredients.
- After adding all the other ingredients, set your Crockpot to ‘low heat’ for 8 hours approx.
- Serve the delicious chicken stew on a bed of steamed rice.
2: Beef and Potato Crockpot Recipe
- Firstly, add 1kg/2lb lean beef cubed
- 3 large potatoes: cubed and 3 carrots: sliced
- 2 onions, roughly chopped
- A cup of peas
- 1 tin tomatoes, diced (approx 450ml or 2 cups)
- ¾ cup water2 bay leaves
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper (freshly black pepper is best)
Combine all ingredients in Crockpot. Set your Crockpot to ‘low heat’ for 9 hours approx. Your Beef and Potato Crockpot is now ready to serve over steamed rice.
3: Beef and Chili Crockpot Recipe
- 750 g (or approx 1+ ½ lb) ground beef (the leaner the better)
- 1 kg (or approx 2 lb) red kidney beans (tinned is OK but you must drain & rinse them)
- 750 g (or approx 1+ ½ lb) tomatoes (tinned is OK), diced
- 2 large onions: diced and 4 stalks celery: sliced
- 4 large green chili peppers, sliced (or you could use a 125 g/ 4 oz tin)
- Once you have added green chili peppers, add 4 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- 1 large green bell pepper/ capsicum, diced
- 150 g (or approx 6 oz) tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons sugar along with 2 bay leaves
- A teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon marjoram, dried & crushed
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper (fresh is best)
In a large Frying pan, brown the beef. Furthermore, add the browned beef at the bottom of your Crockpot and then add all the other ingredients. Set your Crockpot to ‘low heat’ and cook for approx 9 hours. Serve with a side of cornbread or over steamed rice, with a garden salad. (Remember to take out the bay leaves before you serve this Healthy Chicken Crockpot Recipes!)
4: Beef and Herb Crockpot Recipe
- 1 kg (or approx 2 lb) stewing beef (the leaner the better), cubed
- 250 g (or approx 8 oz) bacon, diced
- 150 g (or approx 6 oz) mushrooms, quartered
- 2 large onions: diced and 2 stalks celery: sliced
- Now add 2 cups beef stock
- Add 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried & crushed
- To proceed, add a teaspoon of thyme: dried and crushed
- 1/3 cup plain/ all purpose flour
- pinch clove, ground
- salt & pepper, to taste
- To summarize, add a pinch of nutmeg, ground
Proper Instructions For Healthy Chicken Crockpot Recipes
- In a large frying pan, add bacon & beef cubes.
- Brown and stir for 3 minutes.
- Add in diced onions and continue frying for another 3 minutes.
- Transfer contents of frying pan to your Crockpot.
- Pour in water, vinegar, and stock.
- Stir gently.
- Add in remaining ingredients.
- Set your Crockpot to ‘low heat’ and cook for 9 hours.
- Serve over steamed rice or mashed potatoes.
5: Sweet and Sour Prawn Crockpot Recipe
- To initiate, add Prawns weighing almost 500KG.
- Now, add Chinese Piece of almost 150KG.
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch/corn-flour
- Now add 2 tablespoons cider vinegar; along with that, add 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ¾ cup pineapple or orange juice
- ½ teaspoon ginger, minced (fresh is best)
In a saucepan on the stove, add all the ingredients like sugar, cornflour/ cornstarch, minced ginger, soy sauce, chicken stock, and pineapple or orange juice. It is one of the best Healthy Chicken Crockpot Recipes.
- Firstly, you have to stir it for a few minutes until all the mixture in the pan starts boiling and become thick.
- Now Place Chinese peas, pineapple and the sweet and sour mixture from saucepan into the bottom of your Crockpot. Set your Crockpot to ‘low heat’ and cook for 3 hours.
- After that, you have to cook it for almost 2 hours
- Lastly, in cider vinegar and stir through.
- Your tempting and mouth-watering Sweet and Sour Prawn Crockpot is ready to serve.
How Long to Bake Boneless Chicken Breast? Generally, while cooking we have to set the certain temperature to bake the chicken because the taste of chicken breast will be much better if you apply a certain time limit to cook it. Heat and time are […]
VEGETARIAN DIET FOR WEIGHT LOSS
A healthy vegetarian diet plan may the perfect solution for you if you are looking for a healthy, low calorie diet to lose weight even if you are not planning on becoming a vegetarian forever. The reasons for following an easy vegetarian diet for weight loss are several, including cultural, religious or ethical. Like many others, you may simply be looking for a low calorie vegetarian diet plan to lose weight in order to stay healthy and prevent health problems like cardiovascular diseases. Whatever the reasons for choosing a vegetarian diet plan menu, this article will give you a sample vegetarian diet plan for a week that you can start to implement today.
Free Vegetarian Diet Plan for Weight Loss
The following vegetarian meal plan contains vegetarian meals and recipes for a week. You may want to alter it to suit your needs and taste, depending whether you intend to prepare the meals for men, women, or kids.
Vegetarian diet for weight lose can comprise of the following types of plant foods:
You can use an easy-to-follow low carb vegetarian diet plan that will quickly improve your health and make you feel better by eliminating your carb Cravings Mood swings that result from eating too many or too few carbohydrates and the energy lows that come from not having your “carb fix”.
Any good vegetarian diet plan contains broccoli.
On Monday have a breakfast with:
- half cup (low sugar) natural cornflakes with low fat fortified soy milk.
- 1 tbs flax seed oil
- one apple
For lunch on Monday:
- Take half a cup of brown lentils with one cup of fresh green salad
- one cooked beetroot
- Try to have some walnuts
- 30 grams of goat cheese with 1 tbs vinegar and olive oil.
Vegetarian snack ideas for Monday:
- 10 almonds with 4 apricots are good for you.
- I recommend 120 grams tofu that you can stir fry with snow peas add some broccoli and one carrot.
For breakfast on Tuesday:
- I would recommend you to take 120 g baked beans
- toasted bread
- 1 cup Spinach with 1 grilled tomato in your vegetarian meal plan.
- Take 1 cup miso soup with 6 pieces of sushi for your lunch.
- 1 soyelatte and 1 apple as a vegetarian weight loss meal’s snack.
- 2 falafel rolls with 2tbs humus
- 1 tbs seed oil with 2tbs sunflower
- For dessert, enjoy 120g of fruit salad.
On Wednesday it’s good to start your day by having:
- 1 toasted muffin with 1 tbs spread
- Fruit salad
- 1 tomato
For Lunch have:
- lavish bread
- sliced beetroot
- alfalfa sprouts
- 1 tbs humus as part of your vegetarian diet for weight loss.
For dinner enjoy a piece of:
- vegetarian lasagna with green salad mixed in vinegar and seed oil, with one apple.
On Thursday :
- Take half cup of muesli, with yogurt
- 1 kiwi fruit
- Half cup of berries for your breakfast meal.
- 1 cup of spinach, half cup pasta sauce
- 1 cup green salad can make your lunch.
On Thursday Dinner:
- 2 taco shells
- 1 cup canned beans
- 2 tbs cheese
- Chopped tomato.
- 2 pan-cakes
- 2 tbs yogurt
- 1 cup of berries
- 1 tbs flexed oil are a good idea for your vegetarian diet plan breakfast.
- Take noodle salad for lunch.
- A low calorie tofu burger for dinner.
For Saturday take:
- 150 g fruit salad with yogurt
- Vinegar for breakfast.
- Take a toasted bread
- 2 tbs mixed seeds
- 1 tomato
- 1 cup green salad in this vegetarian diet plan.
- Enjoy a pasta salad for dinner.
The vegetarian food pyramid can help you create your free vegetarian meal plan.
On Sunday it’s good to start your day by having:
- 1 toasted muffin with 1tbs spread
- fruit salad
- 1 tomato
- Prepare bread
- sliced beetroot
- alfalfa sprouts
- 1 tbs humus for your lunch.
- Consider a piece of vegetarian lasagna with green salad mixed in vinegar and seed oil, with one apple is an effective way to finish this week’s vegetarian weight loss diet plan.
It is very much true that a well-balanced vegetarian diet plan can meet the nutritional needs of people of all ages. There are some easy vegetarian meals that are simple to prepare and benefit your health at the same time. When it comes to a healthy diet planning, many people find vegetarian food pyramid a helpful tool. It basically highlights food groups which form the foundation of a healthy vegetarian diet.
Healthy Baked Chicken Breast Recipes Are you boring of all the easy chicken breast recipes few ingredients? Are your children going outside and start eating outdoors dinners daily? Your family, your husbands, your friends are not more happy with your different chicken recipe. Today, we […]
MEAL PLAN FOR EXTREME WEIGHT LOSS
Let’s consider the basic components essential for anyone who has decided to go for a meal plan for extreme weight loss plan. Apart from exercise, it is vital to focus on what should be part of your diet because you are certainly aiming at calorie restriction and portion control. Taking up extreme diets for just a few days can help you lose significant weight after which a maintenance diet is what you should choose for long term.
Usually, in an extreme weight loss diet, you need to eat less and gain fewer nutrients than your normal intake. Scientifically, a cut of 3,500 calories is required to burn only one pound of fat in your body. Therefore, you are required to decrease your calorie intake per day by 500 to 700 calories for gaining shortage of 3500 calories each week. However, you need to ensure the following:
Eat Small Portions
Go for smaller frequent meals than the typical three big meals, according to the Abs diet strategy. It is better to split the latter into six smaller meals. Consider three small meals backed by having snacks twice or thrice. When we have only three big meals, greater quantity of insulin is released. Because it takes care of delivery of nutrients, insulin moves fats and sugar as fat cells into body for the purpose of storage. On the other hand, eating more frequently eliminates the need to keep fats stored.
Eat Right Food
Include the right foods such as:
- good fat ones such as :
- olive oil
- whole grains
Consider some advanced dieting options such as having one meal in a week wherein you can eat anything you want (cheat meal) for recovering mentally and psychologically and taking carbohydrates only at that time when your physical activity is the highest.
Usually, extreme weight loss diets are low in carbs. Proportionately, you should have possible 30 to 50g of carbs daily, which is almost up to half to one cup of oatmeal. Well, nothing can be as extreme as this diet plan for quick fat loss. Nevertheless, this is unreasonable when it comes to continuation for a long period.
Therefore, you should consider having 100 to 150g daily. Usually, it suffices to go with 40% carbs, 30% protein, and 30% fats.
Low Carb Recipes
Why Low-carb Diet ?
A low-carb diet usually provides health benefits such as
- diabetic control
- reduced metabolic syndrome
- controlled hypertension
It is preferred by those who wish to lose weight by restricting a few carbs as well as changing overall eating habits. According to Mayo Clinic, few scientific trials have come up with benefits of limiting carbs which include weight loss, reduced risk of diabetes and controlled heart disease. While there are people who lose well with a low-fat diet, many tend to lose quickly on a low-carb diet, making it the most successful one. This is because such a diet is more gratifying and keeps one feel full longer and is rich in nutritious content.
What to Eat and What Not to Eat:
Not all carbs are bad and neither are you supposed to remove all carbs from your diet! What you need to include is items with low glycemic index, which prevent glucose spikes and manage your weight. Spikes lead to more release of insulin that stops the process of fat burning and initiates the process of carb burning. Insulin is also responsible for sending hunger signals to brain as well as causes the body to store more fat. Therefore, when you choose low glycemic vegetables and fruits, you not only manage your weight but also control your appetite and delay hunger signals.
Carbs are actually calorie-inducing macro nutrient present in several veggies, grains, and fruits.
Common sources of natural carbs are:
However, most of these carbs usually have a low glycemic index of 55 or less. It is the simple carbs available as refined carbs in processed foods and generally exists in sugar or flour form, as they have high glycemic index.
- white bread (71)
- baked potatoes (85) cornflakes (93)
- white rice (79)
- crackers (74)
- pretzels (83)
- popcorn (72)
- raisins (64)
- sugar (68)
- macaroni and cheese (64).
In general, if you are choosing a low-carb diet, you are likely to include more proteins and a few non-starchy vegetables. Most grains, breads, sweets, legumes, pasts, and starchy stuff along with some nuts and seeds will stay out of your dishes. Depending upon the type of low-carb diet chosen, you might be allowed to add a few fruits, (not watermelon because it has high glycemic index), lots of leafy veggies, and whole grains. A few diets limit the intake of carbs initially and then increase the intake slowly.
You are required to restrict the daily intake up to 60 to 130 g, which is what an extreme weight loss diet needs. Such quantities of carbs usually deliver around 240 to 520 calories. If you go for a very low-carb diet, the intake is restricted up to not more than 60 g or even less, per day.