In every house, kids love food and always looking for tasty and healthy food from outside. We all know homemade recipes are more useful than outdoor. Therefore, it is necessary to facilitate your children with indoor food. In this article, we are going to discuss the best five easy dinner recipes for kids at home.
Say no to free food, make delicious food inside the house and serve your kids with more amazing recipes at dinner. Moreover, every mother is tired of making casual meals every day which kids usually don’t like. Therefore, make those dishes which your kids like most. Here we have a fantastic comfortable mother’s day dinner recipes for kids.
1 : Spaghetti With Meat Balls
The easy way to cook this dish at home for easy Kid Friendly dinner recipes is using a pressure cooker. This dish is not only for kids but also for all age group. Here is the overview of the ingredients, instructions, and quantity of this delicious recipe:
- Take a Bowl, add beef, sausages, egg, milk, salt and pepper and other components available in the kitchen for more taste. Stir the mixture for few minutes after then add the mixture into the meatballs. You can take 30-35 meatballs accordingly.
- If you love olive oil, then you can heat olive oil add meatballs and heat until sides of moisture turn into brown.
- Add different kinds of tomatoes, sausages, sugar, onion, garlic and start heating the cooker. Cook for 2-3 hours on high heat.
- Add pasta and start providing slow heat for at least 30 minutes.
- Stir in a large bowl and serve the tasty spaghetti with meatballs ready.
Tip of Recipe
Spaghetti is a dish that you can make in olive oil which is beneficial for heart disease control and maintain your stomach. Also, it is an easy dinner recipe for kids to make.
2: Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
Cheeseburger is a fantastic dinner for your kids in winter. In the winter, everyone needs a soup or casseroles. Casseroles are those dinners when you need to change the schedule of your lunch to get amazing easy dinner recipes for kids. What do you need to make this delicious cheeseburger? Here is the list:
- Ground Beef
- Onion and yellow mustard
- Butter, flour, and Milk.
- Black Pepper
- Natural Shredded Cheese
- Pickle Relish
3: Macaroni and Cheese
It’s time to make dinner fast and tasty for your kids in just only 15 minutes. Increase the taste in your lunch and make your kids happier in just a 15-minute easy vegan dinner recipes kid friendly.
Sometimes, with a family gathering, you don’t have much time to make any tasty dish for all the kid’s family. This time you must know about macaroni and cheese 15-minute recipes.
- Take a packet of Macaroni and cook according to the instructions written on the container.
- Add ingredients.
- When noodles boiled, take noodle in a bowl and add stir butter with noodles.
- Cook 3-4 minutes on slow heat with all the ingredients add with the buttle and noodles.
Tip For Recipe:
If you have no time to prepare dinner, go to the kitchen and start making this unique, delicious, easy dinner recipes for kids. Cheese in burger will keep your children active and healthy.
4: Pepper Pizza – Dinner Recipes For Kids To Make
Pizza is food that kids mostly like but don’t take a risk to buy a pizza from any restaurant until you are sure about all the ingredients. So, a priority is to make a mini pizza at home as easy vegan dinner recipes kid friendly. How to make a delicious pizza in a few minutes at home:
- On a tray, add peppers and olive oil and add salt accordingly.
- Add sauce on each pepper.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes until cheese starts melting.
- Add parsley and serve with sausages like ketchup.
Tip of Recipe:
Pizza at home is a favorite recipe for kids especially pepper pizza. Cheese, olive oil and natural way of making will keep your child healthy.
5: Butternut Squash and Quesadillas
If you don’t know what to cook today and looking for easy dinner recipes for kids then butternut squash and Quesadillas for you.
- Take a butternut squash and add it into the heated olive oil in a pan.
- Cook it for 5-10 minutes.
- Take a little number of spinach leaves and saute and heat it for few more minutes and remove from heat.
- Remove it in a bowl.
There are many other recipes also, but we discussed delicious, easy dinner recipes for kids to make. If you have tried any other easy dinner recipes for kids, then do share with us.